At Chainalysis, we built trust between the most important stakeholders in the blockchain ecosystem. We provide cryptocurrency transaction monitoring software and investigation tools to the world’s leading governmental agencies, financial institutions and cryptocurrency exchanges. We’re backed by the top names in venture-financing and have a burgeoning global team of over 70 employees.
What we are looking for:
You’re an accomplished sales professional who’s passionate about selling early-adopter SaaS in multi-stakeholder, nascent and complex selling environments. You’re a thought leader and a deal closer–a teacher and a growth catalyst. You exceed quota while always being a team player. You’re excited about working in a fast-paced, performance-oriented culture where intellectual rigor and curiosity is rewarded. We hope you:
- Have a proven track record selling high-touch, enterprise SaaS solutions.
- Have a tenacious desire to generate new business opportunities, build relationships and close business.
- Have a deep appreciation and habit of using systematic sales methodologies in organizing your time, focus and business building activities.
- Are experienced in full-cycle, solution-selling with B2B SaaS products.
- Know how to build trust when communicating across all levels and functions.
- Are an articulate, enthusiastic and effective communicator to all audiences.
- Are a self-starter with a strong work ethic, with the ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments.
- Are able to work effectively with a geographically distributed team.
- Know how to use the full stack of CRM and additional sales tools.
- Are deeply passionate about blockchain, cryptocurrency and the infrastructure that’s needed to continue the growth of this industry
- Have previous experience selling enterprise software into major financial institutions, government or the blockchain industry.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
What you will do:
- Actively pursue a strategic, balanced approach to net new business and existing client expansion.
- Meet (and exceed) quota established for monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Collaborate with the marketing, customer success, and professional services teams to accomplish deliverables and expand your book of business.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand requirements and craft appropriate customer proposals.
- Keep up to date on industry trends and provide market/customer feedback to product team.
- Lead clients through full sales lifecycle, educating them throughout the process.
- Align your sales process with your prospect’s buying process.
- Persist in understanding specific next steps and calls to action; constantly push for progress.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 3 years