Compass is looking for a rock star community and experience expert to lead our Workplace by Facebook initiatives designed to empower and engage our 3,000-strong (and growing) exceptional of real estate agents. Compass is fundamentally changing the real estate industry, and our agent internal community will be central to how we achieve this goal. As the community and experience Lead, you will create an exclusive and unique community experiences in line with Compass initiatives and offerings. You’ll have the full and vocal support of key leadership. As the owner of the agent Workplace by Facebook experience, you’ll shepherd the flow of information and knowledge from online to offline and back again. This role will also have a shared focus on supporting the Compass Product, Agent Experience and People & Culture teams in using Workplace by Facebook to help guide ideation, concepting, requirements gathering, and implementation of new/enhanced program benefits that create agent joy while also building new growth for the business.
- Single point of accountability for our agent’s Workplace by Facebook experience; agents are your customer, and customer success is key.
- Builds exclusive agent programs in Workplace by Facebook that drives agent retention and help agents grow their business. through our 3 Rs: relationships, referrals, recommendations (as well as off-market/pocket listings.)
- Develops a strategy for creating and curating high quality social content exclusive to the Compass experience.
- Builds campaigns to increase awareness, usage and feedback for company products and initiatives.
- Aids business decision-making within the organization based on the data surrounding the customer journey.
- Creates the foundation for deskless/mobile agent connectivity to each other and Compass programs, products and campaigns by defining an exceptional and exclusive virtual experience that surpasses the competition.
- Uses analytics to assess the effectiveness of programs in terms of revenue, conversion rate and established goals (OKRs.)
- Manages a full-time Community Manager, partner with multiple consultants, vendors (including Facebook) and grows the team in line with the trajectory of the business.
- Contributes as a thought leader in the Agent Mastermind Community to drive dialogue around co-creating the future of real estate.
- Creates meaningful relationships with our agents and is a trusted advisor and influencer.
- Creates a direct analytical connection from agents to Compass colleagues via APIs and quality user-generated
- Creates a tracking mechanism to understand and report on the positive financial impact to Compass.
- Minimum of five years experience running communities that deliver bottom line results.
- Obsessed with the customer and the customer experience.
- Can move as fast as Compass’ hyper-growth and can operate in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Comfortable working with various personalities and demographics.
- Ability to consistently produce quality content through interviews, videos and all forms of media.
- Collaborates efficiently across a variety of customer and internal groups to ensure alignment that generates impact.
- A proven master of community management, with at least five years experience in social business – and a willingness to break the mold of what’s been done before.
- An influencer and enthusiast that is known in the social business community and acts as a Compass technology evangelist.
- Effective and compelling presenter to executives, stakeholders, colleagues and customer audiences.
- Obsessed with data collection and analysis and using all data points to drive decision-making.
- Familiar with the latest and upcoming technologies including machine learning, blockchain, augmented/virtual
reality and big data analysis.
- Utilizes crowdsourcing techniques to quickly collect sentiment analysis and distribute awareness of initiatives.
- Dreams big, moves fast and can execute stellar business results.
- Loving real estate is a plus