Located in the financial hub of the United States, Pacific Block has a client base that extends through different regions of Europe, Asia, and the United States. Providing our clients with top cryptocurrency investment banking and hedge fund management services, we are home to some of the most influential figures in the business world.
Pacific Block is focused on nourishing long-term relations and helping investors, cryptocurrency startups, and ICO project achieve desired results. The team brings in creative, out-of-the-box solutions, supported by divergent thinking and a fresh outlook towards the evolving cryptocurrency industry.
How You Can Make an Impact:
- Build low latency liquidity taking or market making strategies from end-to-end;
- Contribute and provide oversight to the development and management of our automated execution capabilities;
- Enhance and maintain our transaction databases while assisting in the development of robust pre-, intra- and post-trade analytics;
- Analyze the performance and provide oversight on the trading quality of our trading strategies;
- Collaborate with other Traders, Quants, and Developers to understand, maintain, and improve our algorithmic trading systems.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree with strong academic results in a STEM-related program;
- Ability to write and implement statistical ideas in Python, R, Q or related language;
- SQL Querying or database experience highly desired;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in trading and monitoring best execution;
- Working familiarity with low latency architecture;
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency industry;
- Ability to provide intellectual as well as practical leadership for the organization;