We are a multi-asset investment firm that focuses on systematic trading in both blockchain/digital asset and traditional financial markets. Our entrepreneurial spirit and drive to innovate propel our success in these complex and competitive markets.
We leverage our years of experience in identifying and building systematic trading strategies and supporting infrastructure to profitably trade in the most competitive electronic markets in the world. We combine our collective knowledge and experience with our collaborative culture and focused efficiency, forging ahead into exciting emerging markets.
As an analyst with White Bay Group, you will assist trading teams by supporting our ongoing trading efforts in these exciting and growing markets. Your work will include sourcing, compiling, and analyzing data sets to influence trading and investment decisions, refine our operational processes, and spearhead our growth. Throughout your efforts you will work directly with experienced leaders and have the opportunity to learn, ask questions, and receive feedback to help guide your projects. Our business is driven by intellectually curious and pragmatic problem solvers with industry knowledge to match. Come join us!
- Bachelor’s degree (specific interest in physics, mathematics, engineering, statistics, and quantitative sciences)
- Passionate about refining your tactical approach to strategic games
- Quantitatively minded and take pride in your logical reasoning and analytical skills
- Team oriented, with the confidence to work autonomously
- Have an ability to thrive in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Programming experience in any of the following (C/C++, Java, Python, etc)