SAFTLaunch is a premiere New York-based crypto-currency crowdfunding platform connecting investors with blockchain-based businesses.
SAFTLaunch was recently featured on Nasdaq GlobalNewswire: “ICO Market Transformed by ATS Security Token Joint Venture Forged by tZERO, RenGen and the Argon Group”.
SAFTLaunch is looking for an Associate to join the team. As an Associate with the firm, you will play an integral role in coordinating with the issuers raising capital on our platform. You will use your entrepreneurial skills and expertise to help us manage issuers’ campaigns, as well as to brainstorm and implement business/marketing strategy that aligns with our issuers’ goals. Your role will be fluid and will evolve as the company continues to grow, providing you an opportunity to make a tremendous impact on our firm’s success and overall vision.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a successful startup and key player in the emerging cryptocurrency/blockchain/distributed ledger space.
As our Business Development Associate, you should be:
- A true entrepreneur: motivated, passionate, and results-driven
- Conscientious and detail-oriented
- A team player with a high degree of integrity
- Resourceful and energetic; someone who thrives in a startup environment
- Flexible and adaptable
- Eager to solve challenges and drive business results
You should have:
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- HTML/CSS proficiency
- Experience with a content management system: WordPress, BigCommerce, etc.
You should also have:
- 1-3 years of experience in one of the following: a venture-backed startup with a small (< 10) person team; a revenue-generating non-venture-backed start up with a small (< 10) person team in a senior position
- 1-2 years of experience in one of the following: investment banking in a bulge-bracket investment bank (e.g. MS, JPM, GS, BofA, etc.); investment banking at a highly respected boutique investment bank (e.g. Houlihan Lokey, Lazard, Moelis, etc.)
We’ll also consider candidates from these backgrounds:
- An entrepreneur/former founder with strong startup experience
- 1-3 years of experience operating an ecommerce business