CGS is seeking someone specializing in, or who is highly experienced with bitcoin cryptocurency and the associated technology. The need is for a subject matter expert who can analyze, appraise, research, project, and provide description of various components of bitcoin economics & technology. This position requires a thorough understanding of cryptocurrency, specifically bitcoin, and related technological & economic aspects.
The initial project is expected to run several months and would require as-needed support. Based on the nature of this engagement, remote work may be possible, as well as flexible hours. Project work will be performed on an hourly basis as necessary for various projects within the overall engagement. This work may include the delivery of analysis reporting based on provided materials, research related to valuation and technology methods related to bitcoin, application of industry standard procedures for conducting of cryptocurrency valuation and transactions, or advising/educating project team members on the technology leveraged by the cryptocurrency industry. This position may also include in-person testimony and/or audio based testimony related to tasks such as those listed above.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Thorough understanding of and experience in a professional capacity with bitcoin cryptocurrency technology and economic components
- Prior experience with research, review, and analysis of documentation related to cryptocurrency assessment, trading, appraisal, economic considerations, or associated technologies
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and provide insight to bitcoin interactions, trades, valuations, and economic trends.
- Ability to compile information related to bitcoin valuation and transactions, apply economic based conceptual modeling to recognize patterns and discrepancies, and present these findings
- Experience with financial/equity analysis (both including and independent of cryptocurrency)
THE FOLLOWING SKILLS ARE PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Masters degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, or related field of study
- Experience as cryptocurrency educator/advisor
- Prior experience as subject matter expert including creation and delivery of reporting/testimony
For more information about CGS please visit: https://www.cgsfederal.com