Eastmore Group – New York City
Eastmore Group is an alternative investment firm with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, and Japan. We employ a multi-strategy approach, engaging in a broad array of trading and investing strategies.
Role Description: Research and analyze various projects and trends within the cryptocurrency markets. Ad-hoc projects relating to blockchain industry analysis.
- Background in finance, economics, computer science, engineering, statistics, physics, or math
- Highly interested and well versed in the cryptocurrency market
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research and due diligence
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Can survive in a fast-paced environment
- 1-2 years of relevant internship experience
- Prior internship/work experience at a hedge fund, venture capital fund, or investment bank
- Any experience working in blockchain industry
- Foreign language (Chinese, Korean, Japanese)
- Research and analyze Blockchain projects and their whitepapers
- Attending related industry events as needed
- Lead due diligence conversations with project leaders
- Develop relationships with related companies and industry participants
- Ad hoc tasks (crypto projects, trading ideas)
Send Resume/CV and a brief investment thesis relating to the blockchain space (can be any relevant asset class) attached. Write “Blockchain Analyst Intern” on email subject.
Job Type: Internship