CGS is seeking someone specializing in, or who is highly experienced with blockchain solutions and the associated technology. The need is for a subject matter expert who can analyze, appraise, research, project, and provide description of various components of blockchain code, programs & other related technology. This position requires a thorough understanding of blockchain solutions, centered largely cryptocurrency, specifically bitcoin, and related technological & economic aspects.
The initial project is expected to run several months and would require as-needed support. Based on the nature of this engagement, remote work may be possible, as well as flexible hours. Project work will be performed on an hourly basis as necessary for various projects within the overall engagement.
SAMPLE TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
This work may include the detailed analysis of blockchain code and requires a demonstrated familiarity with code development.
Deliverables may also include:
- Reporting based on provided materials
- Research related to valuation and technology methods related to blockchain
- Application of industry standard procedures for conducting of cryptocurrency valuation and transactions
- Advising/educating project team members on blockchain technology leveraged for the strategic use, trading, or valuation of cryptocurrency.
The ideal candidate will be able to thoroughly analyze provided scenarios and offer consultation about the relative value-add potential for blockchain utilization.
This position may also include in-person testimony and/or audio based testimony related to tasks such as those listed above.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Thorough understanding of and experience in a professional capacity with bitcoin cryptocurrency technology and economic components
- 4+ years experience with code development and ability to learn wide array of industry tools
- Experience working with, and a demonstrated understanding of blockchain in an enterprise setting
- Prior experience with research, review, and analysis of documentation related to cryptocurrency assessment, trading, appraisal, economic considerations, or associated technologies
- 5+ years experience with data structure, design patterns, modern programming, or related job functions
- Experience with financial/equity analysis (both including and independent of cryptocurrency)
- Familiarity with network and digital security principles including VHSMs and digital keys
- Familiarity with programs, tools, and languages such as (but not limited to)
- Bitcoin core programming
- Chain Core
THE FOLLOWING SKILLS ARE PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Masters degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, or related field of study
- Experience as cryptocurrency educator/advisor
- Prior experience as subject matter expert including creation and delivery of reporting/testimony
For more information about CGS please visit: https://www.cgsfederal.com