ProtonMail was started by scientists and engineers from CERN in 2013 to make end-to-end encrypted email as easy to use as Gmail. Since then, we have grown to become the world’s premier secure email service with over 5 million users and a profitable business model. We are rapidly scaling our talented teams to improve our core email product as well as to build an entire suite of web services that safeguards privacy in the digital age.
The crypto community has supported ProtonMail since 2014 when we raised over half a million dollars and many Bitcoins through crowdfunding. Over the years, we have integrated Bitcoin as a form of payment (https://protonmail.com/blog/bitcoin-secure-email/) and became the go-to email for cryptocurrency users demanding the best security. Looking forward, we have some exciting blockchain-related ventures underway. You will join our team to lead these projects, which will ultimately make the blockchain easy to use and empower millions of people around the world.
- Operated full blockchain nodes and wallets
- Participated in successful ICO
- Expert in developing secure Ethereum smart contracts
- Deep understanding of blockchain on a code and math level
- Software engineering experience
Why work at ProtonMail:
- Flexible and casual working environment
- Startup culture where everyone matters and can make a big impact
- Work in an ultra-high grow environment solving interesting problems, there is never a boring moment
- Fast growth also means there are many opportunities for rapid advancement
- Do something meaningful. ProtonMail protects freedom-fighters, journalists, and activists. Our work saves lives.
- High potential upside. In addition to highly competitive salaries, key employees can receive valuable employee stock options.
- Be part of something bigger. Millions of people and businesses around the world have embraced our idea of an Internet where privacy and security are the default, and not merely an afterthought. Be part of this revolution that is changing the world.
How to apply?
Send your resume to