digiBlitz is looking for experience Blockchain Engineers to join our team. The candidates should have a very high aptitude and analytical acumen. Should be able to seek solutions through innovation and research within a specific time. Combination of scientific and Engineering brain is the best fit. Excellent Compensation; flexible working culture; full benefits; an opportunity to co-found companies(cryptocurrency based ICO or traditional business) / create co-patents; earn no-ceiling compensation for additional work apart from the fixed project.
- At least 2 project implementation experience. We need the proof of successful implementation.
- Excellent understanding of distributed computing technology – RPC, EVM, Cloud, Containers etc
- Should be an expert in developing consensus algorithm.
- Very good in data structures, especially tree creation, traversing protocols.
- Should be willing to work hard, learn fast and take initiatives.
- Should show very high professional standard and face clients.
- Should be an expert in C++, Java, Solidity, Go, Python etc.
- Should have a comparative in-depth knowledge of both permissioned and public blockchain.
- Should be able to write state machine code to deal with smart Contracts on chain and off chain.
- Preferably have Full stack enterprise application experience.
- Should have data science and database experience – MS SQL, Mango DB and other In-memory databases.
- Should have knowledge in deploying Cloud environment like Azure, Aws etc
- Should have Process Oriented design and Service Oriented architecture knowledge.
- Should have a passion for Cryptography and Algorithm development.
- Bachelors Degree in Science or Math or Engineering(electrical, electronics or Computers).
- At least 5 years of total experience and out of which 2 years in distributed ledger/ distributed computing environment.
- At least one year experience in any of the Blockchain – ethereum, hyperledger, quorum etc.
Job Type: Contract
- total: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)