We’re hiring Blockchain Research Fellow with an understanding of key areas of interest across:
Technology – Blockchain protocol innovation
Legal – Blockchain and the law
Finance – Crypto finance, trading, and asset management.
Media – Decentralized rights management
Gaming – In game purchases and payments
Internet of things – privacy and security
Energy – Distribution and storage
Health – privacy and P2P exchanges, Insurance
A Blockchain Research Associate/Fellow will research and develop commercial presentations, blog content, client deliverables, business planning, technical whitepapers, and training materials. This person will be responsible for translating a set of blockchain based business needs/requirements and transforming them into high fidelity deliverables.
From a research standpoint, the business analyst/associate must be proficient at conducting research, compiling / modeling data, and citing sources.
From a technology standpoint, the business analyst will work closely with the Content, Engineering and Product teams to design and visualize decentralized systems, process flows, and reference diagrams and tailor them depending on the specific use case.
From a communication standpoint : you would strive to deliver complex technical information in a clear and engaging style for the relevant audience spanning the following content forms
- Technical Documents eg. whitepapers, yellowpapers, technology roadmaps
- Business Documents eg. position papers, business plans
- Educative Documents eg. long form articles, blog posts, short e-books
You will develop readable and easy to understand content for a mass audience, as well as:
Articles and Blog Posts
You will strive to explain complex technical information in a clear and engaging style for our consumer audiences, technical content for our blockchain developer audiences, and domain specific content that crosses over with your professional experience.
Develop business requirements documentation.
Functional Specifications gathering and documentation
Develop concepts, topics, headlines, outlines, and drafts of key content for our internal purpose and for our clients.
Research, write and edit, short and long form content for a variety of different mediums and audiences.
Work with internal teams on product and documentation requirements.
Produce high-quality content that is appropriate for its intended audience.
- 2 – 5 years of experience as either as an analyst/associate in management consultancy, investment bank, or a research role at a software company, preferably with enterprise technology or fintech experience.
- Exceptional candidates with less experience (Final year undergraduates, MBA) will be considered for Associate roles.
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering, Business, Finance, Law or a related field.
- Equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience will also be considered.
- Researcher style of thinking, analytical abilities, problem solving skills (This needs to be rephrased)
- You must be capable of managing multiple projects at once, effective at working with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external), extremely detail-oriented, self-directed, proactive, and accountable to meeting deadlines.
- Basic understanding of Blockchain technology and Smart contracts.
- Demonstrated experience as a content creator and domain expert in your field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to write in an engaging style for audiences of varying technical comprehension.
- Attentive to detail and knowledgeable about the “Elements of Style” in your writing.
- The ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Proficient in Ms Word and Google Suite.
- Progressive and flexible work hours that matches your personality and lifestyle.
- A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from all over the world that speak on average 3 languages.
- The ability for you to make an impact in the emerging fields of blockchain, cryptocurrency, and decentralized technologies.
- A culture of continuos learning that is actively supported for your development and career growth.
- Challenging and stimulating work in an emerging field where you will be able to gain and showcase valuable domain expertise.
We’re a contrarian and progressive culture of independent thinkers and systematic executors that are driven to build cool things that matter.
We are looking for people who have a passion for blockchain technologies, and aspire to make an impact in their life and career.
Come change the game and build the future with us.