ConsenSys is a venture production studio and the leading technology firm in blockchain globally. We deliver products, solutions and platforms built using blockchain technology to transform how business is done in complex network of buyers, suppliers and consumers.
Our teams are busy at work building the future of identity, financial markets, commerce, the music industry, security, and infrastructure, and more. To accomplish this we’ve built out a flat organizational structure which we call the ConsenSys Mesh: a network of individuals & teams working autonomously and towards the same goal. Our mission is to use these decentralized solutions to fundamentally reshape the economic, social, and political operating systems of the planet. If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement, we would love for you to join us.
About Organizational Development & Global Operations at ConsenSys
Consensys is developing itself as a self organizing system. ConsenSys believes that this is the only way we can be nimble and innovative enough to stay in the lead of the blockchain field. Project DNA combines our Organizational Development & Global Operations Circles. Our goal is to facilitate the development of a self-organizing ecosystem that is agile, scalable, representative and transparent. We coordinate the creation of the mindsets, structures and skillsets needed for self-organization at the individual, team, and company-wide level.
About the role
The Global Operations Team is looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for driving the Internal Operations Help Desk initiative. The Operations Help Desk is a ticketing and triage system to serve the decentralized ConsenSys mesh; it’s a tool a team or mesh member would turn to for answers on anything internal operations related. But above all, it will serve as a closed feedback loop for all teams internal operations & support teams in ConsenSys. The Project Manager would be expected to run agile sprints with a small team & is ultimately responsible for delivering on the roll out of the system and related project outcomes.
This project, as all project within Global Operations, has many dependencies and requires high touch collaboration with all Global Ops and Org Dev members and other internal stakeholders (People Team, Finance Team, etc.). A successful candidate will be able to navigate the stakeholder landscape and build buy-in and ownership from all facets of the organization. The Project Manager will also be responsible for delivering on Global Ops defined initiative outcomes and against the correlated organizational and project success metrics. The position will be an extension of Global Operations and Organizational Development’s visibility into the ConsenSys mesh, and should have an exceptionally positive attitude, great people skills, professionalism as well as strong ethics and communication skills.
Experience with startups, or working at a non-traditional corporate organization or nonprofit preferred. Knowledge about Ethereum is not required, but candidates should be interested in the technologies poised to transform the way we live, and be open to learning deeply about blockchain topics.
- Work with the Global Ops team to develop, roll out, and train team leads in the Operational Triage Internal Ops Help Desk system & tools.
- Execute in-person trainings for internal team ‘triage leads’, serve as support to team leads as they navigate the tools & the processes.
- Set up key metrics and feedback loops to be able to adapt the process as necessary.
- Drive exceptional user experience using design thinking, keeping stakeholders central in this process.
- Build out a dashboard to track how the help desk is being utilized across teams at ConsenSys.
- Serve as the ‘triage lead’ for Global Operations & Organizational Development within the Help Desk system (solving mesh member’s tickets routed to our team’s domain).
- Develop and execute a Key Initiatives process to identify, facilitate prioritization, and organize the execution planning for emergent internal operational initiatives that don’t have a domain.
- Participate in forming future Global Ops and Organizational Development programs and initiatives.
- Able to demonstrate high quality organizational and logistics management skills
- Experienced in building and implementing processes for mid to large size organizations
- A data driven decision maker
- Experience with project management tools and techniques such as Trello, Pivotal, and running Agile sprints
- Meticulously detail oriented
- Able to work collaboratively and communicate effectively in diverse environments with teammates, organizational stakeholders, and community members
- Comfortable with ambiguity, yet driven to create order out of chaos
- Passionate about the “future of work” e.g. Teal organizations, self-management, movement building
- Resourceful & focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity – You always do what you say you will do
- Kind, curious, and thoughtful
- Demonstrated success in taking a service oriented approach and high level of ownership.
- Exceptional people skills – we expect you to have a very visible role at this company
- Strong writing skills
- Comfortable with working in a remote-first environment
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys:
- The forefront of a revolution. At ConsenSys we fundamentally believe that a next generation of technologies presents the opportunity to create a more just and equitable society.
- A dynamic startup environment. ConsenSys is a thought leader in the blockchain space and we are absorbing a significant portion of the mindshare. This is both exciting and challenging, as we learn to scale our organization while adhering to the principles of decentralization.
- Continuous learning. You’ll be constantly exposed to new languages, frameworks and ideas from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
- Deep technical challenges. This entire ecosystem is about 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much work to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. ConsenSys is building the technology platforms that can get us to those next thresholds of scale.
Clickhere ( http://bit.ly/2J0PwfB ) for the latest updates from ConsenSys.