We are currently recruiting for a C++ Strategy Developer on our Crypto Trading Strategies (CTS) desk. In this position you will…
- Implement trading strategies , working side-by-side with traders and quantitative researchers, connecting ideas to the marketplace in the most optimal way.
- Utilize, modify and extend the existing trading platform framework , used in production in the U.S. Equities and U.S. Equity Derivatives markets.
- Provide production support , involving troubleshooting, bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Elite proficiency in OOP, C++, templates, and multithreaded programming.
- Fluency in the modern computing systems micro-architecture.
- Demonstrated ability to match appropriate data structures & algorithms to solve specific problems.
- Understanding of network programming APIs; direct use of sockets.
- Experience designing/improving clean and re-usable frameworks.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
Additional skills/experience that will reflect favorably
- Automated trading systems development; e.g. feed handlers and/or order management systems.
- Financial market fluency.
- Full product life-cycle development.
- Low latency optimizations.
You must reference job code on your submission correspondence: CTS Dev .