ConsenSys is a venture production studio and the leading technology firm in blockchain globally. We deliver products, solutions and platforms built using blockchain technology to transform how business is done in complex network of buyers, suppliers and consumers.
Our teams are busy at work building the future of identity, financial markets, commerce, the music industry, security, and infrastructure, and more. To accomplish this we’ve built out a flat organizational structure which we call the ConsenSys Mesh: a network of individuals & teams working autonomously and towards the same goal. Our mission is to use these decentralized solutions to fundamentally reshape the economic, social, and political operating systems of the planet. If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement, we would love for you to join us.
About Token Foundry at ConsenSys:
Token Foundry is an arm of ConsenSys Capital that helps promising blockchain projects launch successful token sales. We have a strong understanding of the ethereum blockchain ecosystem and work closely with companies and initiatives that can benefit from a decentralized protocol. We have successfully launched several token sales and have several more in our pipeline. We are seeking applicants with a strong understanding of cryptoeconomics and blockchain protocols and a genuine interest in this space. The ideal applicant should have a hard work ethic, a proven track record and passion to succeed in an ever-changing and exciting digital landscape.
About the role:
The Token Foundry team is currently scaling and is in need of a Capital Markets Associate with a strong understanding of capital structure and debt profile, ratings and banking relationships. This role will work closely with our strategy team, including sourcing and business development, to execute on key strategies for our business while also working with business leaders and facilitating strategic relationships with those in banking. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of capital structure management and multi-disciplined risk management functions.
- Engage and work with colleagues to identify and develop an understanding of risk issues that could affect our business
- Manage and model our company’s capital position and profile through quantitative analysis of capital generation and deployment, and strategic impact of new business opportunities
- Understand the wants and needs of our company and proactively mitigate issues
- Work closely with core team members including sourcing and business development, to strategically implement funding strategies in capital markets
- Implement a strategic model for presentation to investors
- Act as intermediary between company, potential investors including banking relationships
- Create and deliver presentations designed to articulate key risks to core team members
- Develop and manage our company’s liquidity and funding strategy
- Act as internal ambassador for rating agency issues and interaction with company-wide strategy
- BA/BS in Economics or related field
- 3+ years in capital markets, consulting and/or related field
- Proven analytical, quantitative, communication skills and technical abilities, including financial modeling in Smartsheets, organizational and presentation skills
- Understanding of financial systems in capital markets and strong negotiation skills
- Exceptional problem solver with strategic and creative approaches
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and a proactive thinker
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys:
- The forefront of a revolution. At ConsenSys we fundamentally believe that a next generation of technologies presents the opportunity to create a more just and equitable society.
- A dynamic startup environment. ConsenSys is a thought leader in the blockchain space and we are absorbing a significant portion of the mindshare. This is both exciting and challenging, as we learn to scale our organization while adhering to the principles of decentralization.
- Continuous learning. You’ll be constantly exposed to new languages, frameworks and ideas from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
- Deep technical challenges. This entire ecosystem is about 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much work to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. ConsenSys is building the technology platforms that can get us to those next thresholds of scale.
Click here ( http://bit.ly/2J0PwfB ) for the latest updates from ConsenSys.