TRON is dedicated to building the infrastructure for a truly decentralized Internet. The Tron Protocol, one of the largest blockchain-based operating systems in the world, offers scalable, high-availability, and high-throughput support that serves as the foundation for all decentralized applications in the TRON ecosystem. We are hiring for a Content Creator to assist our Marketing team.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Public Relations, Cinema, or related field
- 1-3 years experience video and/or film production
- Strong storytelling capabilities with a solid foundation in motion graphics, videography, video editing, graphic design, photography
- Must be able to stage, shoot and edit original video content in both studio and on-location settings.
- Have experience in managing and producing video projects from concept to completion (including concept and script development, storyboarding, filming, audio and video editing, publishing, and distribution to a variety of platforms and media types).
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere CC, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Must be comfortable in a collaborative team environment and be willing to contribute on a variety of marketing projects.
- Incorporate design feedback from key stakeholders to finalize social assets for distribution
- 1-3 years experience in social media marketing
- Oversee all social platforms and social engagement software
- Stay on top of social media trends, changes in the landscape, and best practices to recommend strategies to maximize social media exposure.
- Manage to ensure social content drives social buzz: sentiment, engagement, mentions, and impressions.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Stay current on all industry trends, and stay atop of platform launches and updates.
- Possess knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit, YouTube
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese