Blockchain is the world’s leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for a Counsel to join our team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Advocate tirelessly for an open, accessible and fair financial future for everyone
- Craft partnerships that will build bridges between the crypto ecosystem and the legacy financial system, and within the crypto ecosystem as well
- Support potential merger and acquisition activities, including drafting and negotiating agreements, pre-deal planning, due diligence, documentation, execution and post-deal integration
- Build new products, supporting both strategy, design and regulatory thinking
- Direct public policy outreach in the U.S. and abroad
- Liaise with law enforcement and address inquiries
- Manage internal policies and procedures
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- A JD from an accredited U.S. law school, and a license to practice law in at least one U.S. jurisdiction OR admitted to the New York bar or eligible to register as Authorized House Counsel in New York
- 3-6 years of strong corporate law experience
- Law firm experience
- Passion for cryptocurrencies and digital assets.
- You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Amazing and accessible office location in the heart of New York City (SoHo).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Commuter, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- Resume, CV, and/or your LinkedIn profile.
- Your favorite GIF.