- To be part of and help build the founding TenX team to cater to the USA market.
- Provide strategic advice to the management team so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company’s market status in that market/ country.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company.
- Oversee the company’s financial accounting, reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Recruit and onboard personnel and allocate responsibilities.
- Assess and report staff performance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans.
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Maintain relationships with TenX partners/vendors/suppliers.
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports.
- Act as a liaison between the headquarters and the area’s branches by making regular visits and interacting with management.
- Coordinate with, report and make recommendations to senior management in order to grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Ensure that all projects are executed profitably and in compliance to standardised business practices.
- Apply innovative approaches and techniques to keep updated with competition.
- Work like a business but can think like a startup
- Was a founder before, or worked in or with an early stage startup before
- Have or keen to develop an interest in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space
- Ability to deal with some degree of uncertainty and push the boundary of traditional finance understanding (Nature of the current crypto space).
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proficient in MS Office
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)