HUTN Group, Inc., headquartered in Springfield, Ohio, is a dynamic and innovative Fintech company with a core business focus on mobile and social media, stock and options trading, and other financial services.
We are developing groundbreaking solutions to meet the demands of consumers and markets not currently available from other providers. Our goal is to create a brand new Silicon Valley here in the Midwest. We offer candidates competitive compensation packages, an excellent benefits package, and a work culture that promotes challenging work, growth, and development.
If this is the type of organization you want to be associated with, we encourage you to apply.
EF Hutton, a subsidiary of HUTN Group, Inc., requires a Research Analyst and Associate involving Cryptocurrencies as part of our digital asset professional team.
As part of the team, you will be tasked with researching, analyzing, and tracking developments of crypto-assets, including tokens and coins
- Focus on researching individual cryptocurrencies to discover new investment opportunities and produce regular reports for key decision makers and senior management.
- Spend time every day following market changes affecting major cryptocurrencies and reporting those updates to the rest of the team.
- Be expected to stay abreast of industry trends and developments in individual cryptocurrencies in order to help manage and further diversify a large cryptocurrency portfolio.
- You will be working in a dynamic and innovative work environment and you’ll need to be ready to adapt, respond quickly, and actively contribute ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree is required for either Analyst or Associate position, MBA or CFA is preferred for Associate position.
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills.
- You should be a strategic thinker and an excellent written and verbal communicator.
- A strong interest in cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency communities is important.
- Able to take initiative and have a track record of working independently and taking projects to completion.
- You should have a genuine interest for cryptocurrencies and ideally you are already an active participant in cryptocurrency user groups and open source projects.
- A strong understanding of the technology underlying cryptocurrencies will also be very valuable in this role, as will previous experience using third-party research services and tools.If you would like to be considered for the position of Analyst or wish to discuss it further please leave your details below. Your resume will be held in confidence until you connect with a member of our search team
Job Type: Full-time
- Open Source: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)