You found us!
We are actively looking to recruit junior design rockstars in the Greater New York area to join our fast-paced and rapidly growing team. Currently, we are looking bring onboard a passionate junior designer with a drive to improve their skills and to help take our mobile and desktop products to the next level!
About Datamarx We at Datamarx have spent the last 12 months developing a unique blockchain-based FinTech platform. To date, we have already pre-signed a large number of Fortune 1000 companies to utilize our platform, and are now going though a period of significant growth as we ramp up for our national launch, this summer.
We are looking to fill the role of UI design intern, and based on your work experience, it seems that you would be a qualified candidate .
This junior position comes with many design responsibilities and many opportunities to develop your design skills. Therefore, we are looking for highly passionate designers that work well in a fast-paced environment and share our obsession with creating uniquely superior products by implementing high quality design standards.
This is a unique opportunity to join a well-funded startup that is poised to grow exponentially over the next few quarters. If interested, please provide us with some good days/times for an initial phone interview.
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for junior/intern level designer who can help take our digital products to the next level! A standard day in the life of a UI designer at Datamarx consists of:
- Web & App design
- Designing Pitch decks
- Building style guides
- Developing brand identity concepts
- Slicing Designs for iOS & Android Developers
- Facilitate Market & Consumer Research
DESIRABLE TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
Comfortable using sketch
Experience using prototyping tools like Flinto & Invision
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Design, User Experience or related field
- Portfolio of digital and/or graphic designs
- Understanding of interaction design, and designing intuitive user interfaces and navigation
- Ability to rapid prototype creative concepts is a must
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator required)
- Familiarity with PowerPoint
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract
Salary: $25,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
- design: 1 year
- New York, NY