Are you fascinated with blockchain technology and driven to learn more while helping others to learn as well? Then we want to speak with you about joining our small but growing team of creative and passionate individuals working together to educate the world about this transformative technology.
We are seeking a Director of Marketing to step into our high-functioning team and transform our steady growth into massive success.
Blockmatics is an education and consulting company that produces interactive, in-depth training programs on blockchain technology, its use cases and implementations since 2014. Blockmatics grew out of market demand and is focused on furthering the ideas and implementations of decentralized systems.
– Define and develop a multi-channel B2B2C marketing strategy including, but not limited to branding, communications, content, social, SEO/SEM, PR, and events
– Develop a feasible marketing plan based on the marketing strategy, and lead the marketing team in the day-to-day implementation
– Set and achieve strategic objectives related to online and offline marketing activities/strategies
– Assist Executive team in hiring a company to re-design the company website as well as oversee the project once underway
– Develop, track, and report on key business metrics driving the marketing strategy and department as a whole
– Manage internal resources and external marketing and PR agencies
– Create and propagate an enthusiastic brand message that will resonate with our target customers
– Conduct market research and deliver actionable insights to inform brand, product, and sales strategy
– Deliver assets and collateral to support branding, business development and sales efforts
– Lead development of digital assets including landing pages, blog, newsletters, digital ads, infographics, etc
– Collaborate effectively with other executives and add value with respect to strategic discussions, brand refinements, and key business decisions
– 5+ years in marketing, with experience in professional training a huge plus
– Proven track record in multi-channel marketing and sales funnel growth
– Understanding of both traditional and digital channels, creativity, and market feel
– Possesses a strong online portfolio showcasing your best work
– Understanding of how to design high-conversion landing pages and campaigns, that don’t sacrifice good design
– Experience with high-touch enterprise marketing model as well as low-touch consumer marketing model
– Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
– Experience in a visual / graphic design role
– Competitive Salary
– An open area seat at the downtown Manhattan co-working space Galvanize. Galvanize is one of the best known locations in NYC for blockchain programming and provides offices for companies in its NYC location such as IBM, PwC and more. In addition to the free coffee, snacks and other amenities each seat also comes with access to Galvanize’s mentorship program, where members can connect with industry experts on a variety of topics in 1 on 1 meetings each week.
– Team events
– Rapidly growing education technology company with upside potential
– Potential of equity participation
– Access to the most popular classes in NYC on blockchain technology today, with over 250 graduates last year alone. Non-developer, developer along with industry specific workshops, CLE accredited courses and events with industry leading speakers are all available to you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year