Disruptive FinTech Start Up looking for Front-end Development Intern
Fluz Fluz is aiming to disrupt the global retail shopping experience through various consumer touch points. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection between blockchain, social media, payments and retail. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 5 members to over 45 and we are operating internationally. We are about to launch our US consumer cash back app.
We are looking for a front-end developer with complimentary design skills to build out landing pages. You will be working primarily within a WordPress theme framework, collaborating with our UX and graphic design team to craft a variety of promotional and informational landing pages to support the Fluz Fluz rewards app. Having additional copy and design skills that allow you to advance through tasks self-sufficiently is a huge plus.
- Manage and customize WordPress themes
- Set-up new WordPress environments
- Work with the Fluz Fluz team to build out landing pages efficiently
- Manage certain components of DNS and AWS infrastructure configuration
- Implement all best practices for optimal performance in SEO, load time, responsiveness and analytics
- Rolling competitive analysis
- 2+ years building websites using HTML, CSS, JS
- 1+ years experience building websites on WordPress
- Ability to edit graphic assets in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or an equivalent application.
- Strong visual design skills and attention to details
- Awareness of best-practices for web performance optimization
- Experience running command-line tasks and knowledge of Gulp workflow is also a plus.
Competitive based on performance and prior experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Web-developer: 2 years (Preferred)
- WordPress: 2 years (Preferred)