Hogwarts Capital is one of the world’s premier professional investment management firms. We provide investment management services for high net worth individuals, business corporations and institutions from China. We actively invest and manage wide array of asset classes through various investment vehicles focus on US Real Estate, US Equity, Early Stage Ventures and Private Debt.
Hogwarts Capital was founded in 2016 and has been providing investment management services for Chinese individual and institutional capital and invested over 650,000 sqft real estate assets across 5 cities in the US; over 20 early stage US technology startup companies in areas including Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Mixed Reality, Artificial Intelligence, and Blockchain Technology.
Job Description and Responsibility:
We are in search of a financial investment analyst who has extensive understanding of cultures and capital market in both China and United States. The Ideal candidate should also has multi asset class investment and analyze experiences, with strong asset valuation skill and background to support fund Principal and Senior Directors. The candidate’s responsibilities including:
- Work closely with the fund Principles, provide in-depth industries research analysis to support fund Principles and Portfolio Managers to identify growing industries and develop investment allocation strategy.
- Develop quantitative asset valuation model, cash flow model, scenario analysis, sensitivity analysis and analytical investment analysis reports in both English and Chinese for potential real estate assets and early venture investment targets.
- Support asset management teams to finish investment due diligence process for various real estate investment projects as well as early venture companies.
- Work closely with asset management teams to oversee asset and investment management process; analyze and evaluate investment projects’ financial performance such as financial statements, annual / quarterly reports, peer benchmarking, and write quarterly project investment report in both English and Chinese.
- Communicate and give professional presentation of industry analysis, market analysis, and investment project analysis for both fund principles and investors in both English and Chinese.
- Perform Ad hoc risk and investment analysis related to any new markets, sectors, industries and any requests form fund principles, portfolio managers and investors.
- At least a bachelor degree in business, finance, math related field; Proven excellent academic record with GPA >3.7.
- A professional financial analysis qualification, CFA level 2 or above
- Advanced asset valuation and investment analysis skills in real estate and early venture company
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in both Chinese Mandarin and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint in both Chinese and English
- Familiarity with Private Equity fund structures
- An ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and balance multiple investment projects
- Experiences and knowledge in multiple markets and industries a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality or any other category protected by law.
- Competitive Market Rate Base Salary, $80,000 – $100,000 / year
- Generous Performance Bonus Structure
- Excellent Benefits Including Further Education Sponsorship
- Pathway to Portfolio Manager and Fund Partner with Proven Tracking Record
- 5 Weeks’ Vacation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Bachelor’s (Required)
License or certification:
- CFA Level II of Above (Required)