Crypto Bit Squad, Inc. is a passionate and energetic startup that strives to be a leader in the delivery of useful applications to support a generally more responsible, thoughtful, and effective user interaction with this new technology.
Our Mission is, “To developtechnologies and solutions to facilitate the adoption and use of Virtual Currency by exchanges, individuals, businesses, and financial institutions, in order to harness the world changing potential of blockchain/virtual currency as a medium of exchange.”
Crypto Bit Squad, Inc. is seeking an intelligent and motivated Software Engineer to join our team. As a member of the team, you’ll be presented with new challenges as you help develop the best products in the industry. We are a creative, thoughtful, and forward thinking team, who are passionate about our vision, have an aggressive growth strategy, and are looking for someone who shares that hunger to improve at every opportunity. This is an opportunity to help build something from early stages of conception into something amazing.
What we are looking for:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent internship/experience.
- 5+ years of experience in software
- Solid understanding of modern software development and design, including working on project teams and an understanding of Agile methodologies, Object Oriented Programing (OOP), Continuous Deployment (CD), Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with BitBucket / Jira / Confluence a plus
- Non-complacent and inquisitive, a self-starter and someone to bring ideas to the table without being prompted.
- Love coding and a good challenge.
- Appreciation of a great user experience.
- Like the freedom and responsibility of owning what you’re working on.
- Good oral and written communication skills, and a desire to share knowledge and collaborate with others.
- Strong OOP skills that are language-independent. That means you know the benefits and pitfalls of MVC.
Please send salary requirements and references with application/resume/CV.
Benefits (healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k)) offered with this position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Development: 5 years
- Arbutus, MD 21227
Required work authorization:
- United States