Red Tea is a media & marketing company which manages multiple different leading brands in the financial services sector, selling products like cryptocurrencies and precious metals. Combined these different brands generate sales of over $100M annually.
- This position is on-site at our offices in Woodland Hills, CA
- Hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- You’ll report directly to the Creative Director and CMO
- Build entire visual marketing campaigns from concept to finish
- Translate our messaging into creative, compelling visuals, with a focus on bringing email blasts and landing pages to life
- Build extensive catalog of creative assets that can be re-used to cut-down production time
- Help shape the internal design process
- Incorporate UI/UX best practices in website design and layout, and adapt designs for mobile formats and responsive design
- You have a great sense for graphic styles and are up to date with the latest digital trends (and fads you should not follow).
- Ability to effectively communicate concepts in graphic, visual means
- Experience creating compelling & appealing visual designs for marketing projects
- Experience with Adobe CS Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator required
- Attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Coach-able with the desire to be a team player on a winning team
- The Graphic Designer should also have a strong pulse on trends – what’s happening today in the marketplace and what’s happening next – and ultimately bring a fresh perspective to the table
- Experience with Photography, Video graphics or Adobe After Effects, is a plus, but not required
- Self-driven & Results-oriented
- Positive attitude
- Have a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Comfortable in dealing with senior company executives and the creative team.
- Well-presented and businesslike.
- Able to work well under pressure of tight deadlines without compromising accuracy
- A fast learner who is always looking for ways to improve processes and automate tasks
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive salary with opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Health, Dental & Vision benefit options after 60 days.
- Employer matched 401k contributions
If you’re interested in working in a fun, fast-paced environment and enjoy working on a wide variety of projects taking them to completion with attention to detail then please apply now.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Graphic Design: 3 years
- Los Angeles, CA