Seed is a startup financial exchange focused on cryptocurrency and emerging markets. Seed is seeking a smart, driven individual with experience operating in the trading industry.
- Overseeing all aspects of exchange operations.
- Building scalable support system (phone and chat support) and team to operate the exchange ~24/7.
- Overseeing product listing on the exchange.
- Overseeing customer onboarding and trouble shooting with high value market participants back and middle office.
- Overseeing the daily opening closing halting settlement and clearing operations of the exchange and trouble shooting through scripts.
- Monitoring the day-to-day the market operations and automated alerts to ensure a secure and vibrant market.
- Delivering through log files and reconciling of downstream regulatory reporting and integration with third party reporting agencies.
- Must have at least 4 years of direct experience and responsibility for operating and overseeing institutional trading platforms, ECNs, ATSs, SEFs, DCOs, broker dealers, dark pools or order entry systems.
- Must work in Chicago.
- Must be fluent in basic listed derivatives like futures and options.
- Must be fluent in and compliant with any applicable market regulations.
- Must be fluent in the cycle of exchanges from opening, halting, clearing, and settlement.
- Be familiar with trading technical infrastructure like Fix Gateways and Matching Engines.
- Experience with exchange connectivity: FIX or proprietary trading APIs is a plus.
- Experience with launching or growing financial/trading platforms a huge plus.
- Data focused and experience with automation of processes highly preferred.
- Must be highly diligent, trustworthy, punctual and organized.
- Have a cool and clear head under pressure.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.