New Alchemy is an advisory and technical group specializing in tokenization, blockchain, and finance technology. One of only a handful of companies able to offer a full spectrum of guidance, from tactical technical execution to high-level theoretical modeling in this blue ocean field, New Alchemy provides technology, token game theory, code security audits, and token and business launch communication, strategy, and facilitation to the most innovative companies and projects worldwide.
If all this means nothing to you, don’t worry. It doesn’t have to… yet. Our team is highly-motivated, flexible, smart, and galvanized by the idea that we’re playing in a never-before-explored intersection of technology, finance, and economics. We’re disrupting the way the world works, and we’re stoked by that. We want new team members that feel the same way: people who are also experts in becoming experts, early adopters, technophiles, kingdom-builders. In other words, we’re much more interested in whether you have the drive and the determination to develop world-class mastery in a groundbreaking field than whether you come preloaded with knowledge. Intrigued?
- Support New Alchemy national and international business structuring, governance, and financing issues.
- Work with portfolio companies and broker-dealers regarding international securities and utility token offerings.
- Assist in general commercial considerations, including product development, international compliance matters, and other market facing considerations.
- Negotiate and draft contracts with key vendors, strategic partners, and customers.
- Collaborate with outside tax and legal counsel to provide corporate and securities law advice to management including investment issues, regulatory compliance, creation of policies and procedures for risk management and pro-active solutions to complex legal issues.
- 5-10+ years corporate, venture, securities, regulatory, and/or other financial experience with a recognized law firm.
- Must be admitted and in good standing with the Washington Bar Association.
- Excellent undergraduate academic credentials and JD from top law school. Corporate finance experience (private equity and debt financing transactions), with structuring, negotiating, and drafting agreements.
- Hands-on technology expertise in dealing with data, software, and other enterprise-focused tech startup issues, including intellectual property, licensing, commercial, competitive, and employment matters.
- Direct financial regulatory experience, including IPO, ICO and/or M&A, is extremely helpful.
- Sound business judgment and strategic thinking. Flexibility, initiative, and willingness to work on a broad variety of legal matters.
- Hard-working, highly team-oriented, well-organized, and able to manage numerous projects simultaneously under pressure.
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous experience in fintech-related business.
- Academic or practical background in engineering, computer science, or other hard sciences.
- Active interest in Blockchain, Ethereum and digital currencies generally.
We offer 99% of the cost of medical premiums paid for you and your family, dental, vision benefits and an substantial quarterly bonus program.