At Bogart Capital Services we offer a variety of technology and analysis services to firms in the financial services and digital (crypto-) assets industries. Our team strives to provide value and a competitive advantage through understanding business objectives, identifying the optimal technology tools, and crafting innovative, comprehensive solutions.
As an Infrastructure & DevOps Analyst at BCS, you will be responsible for:
- Deploying and maintaining complex technology infrastructure and software solutions (both on-premises and cloud).
- Helping define, implement and enforce technology management processes & practices.
- Collaborating with developers to ensure correct and optimal systems behavior.
You will have the opportunity to apply your skills and creativity to tackle a wide variety of challenges, constantly expand your technical and business-related knowledge, and have direct impact on business operations on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate should have demonstrable knowledge of:
- Cloud systems architecture and implementation (ideally AWS).
- Scripting or development in Python, shell, or other language.
- Linux OS usage, administration, optimization.
- Relational database maintenance and optimization.
- Revision control and / or automated build systems.
Furthermore, exposure to financial markets, blockchain applications, and trading concepts, although not essential, is highly desirable.
Job Type: Full-time
- software systems: 1 year
- San Juan, PR