The purpose of the position is to assist with the Solution Innovation Department. This role is focused on projects where technical skills will be needed and utilized in creating new ideas, prototypes and solutions in the field of mobile security.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the specifications, implementation, and documentation of Product Demos and Proof of Concepts (PoC).
- Coordinate with Software Development groups and assist in the management of any new innovation and technical defect issues with G+D products.
- Research of new technologies and solutions in the field of mobile security. Some of the potential areas include:
- Internet of Things (IoT) platforms.
- Low Power Wide Area (LPWA).
- Evolution of the SIM (Subscriber Identity Module).
- Protection of evolved mobile communications environment.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Candidate for bachelor or Master’s degree program majoring in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Software Engineering preferred.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Suite of applications.
- English (fluent in both written and spoken forms). Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work across cultures.
- Analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Preferred general understanding on the Over-the-Air (OTA) platforms used for the mobile subscription management.
- Preferred background knowledge in the areas of some of the mobile communications systems (CDMA, GSM, UMTS and/or LTE).
Equal Opportunity Employer