The Enterprise Architect will be responsible for:
- Translate business strategy into a strategic Roadmap. Define and design the enterprise architecture from scratch.
- Lead and/or assist efforts to scope and architect major change programs, leading strategic options analysis & proposing end-to-end solutions & highlighting trade-offs.
- Ensure projects align with strategic capabilities, target architectures & technology standards.
- Define and communicate architecture strategies, principles, vision, standards, tooling and methodologies
- Lead the project of ERP integration and customization project
- Engage with IT Operations and business leadership and executives to define and create buy-in for an enterprise architecture strategy for both the short and long-term success of systems and infrastructure and execute on the strategy
- Manage vendor relationships and liaise between teams and IT Operations leadership
- Plan all aspects of the enterprise architecture function as well as steward technology and enterprise service roadmaps and standards.
- Ensure that innovative and integrated technical solutions are delivered as part of either projects or strategic enterprise technology direction.
- Analyze application portfolios, identify dependencies and common infrastructure platform components, and assess consolidation feasibility.
- Hire, develop, cultivate, and support a team of technology architects & design engineers to foster creative solutions to client problems, using ground breaking technology and methods, with rapid development and deployment.
- Analyzes and communicates benefits and risks associated with IT investments and participates in Regional IT governance and decision making, adhering to standards.
- Serves as a mentor and coach for architects and engineers and is a key thought leader in the latest technologies and industry trends.
- 10+ years of experience in technology, including 5+ years as architect, lead developer, lead engineer, or technical lead
- Proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects
- Breath of experience across enterprise IT in several of the following areas: software design or development, infrastructure architecture, content distribution, database architecture; IP networking; IT security; data center operations; enterprise applications
- Demonstrated experience of leading remote teams made up of business and technology resources.
- Experience architecting complex use cases leveraging multi-vendor environment technologies
- Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize workload
- Breath of expertise in cloud computing technologies and architectural best practices
- Demonstrated ability to build and a develop of highly talented and technical team
- Ability to influence peers and senior leadership (IT and Business) and a strong ability to lead teams through change
- Demonstrated depth in one or more of the following technology domains: Data & analytics, API, Machine Learning/AI, Blockchain.
- Experience working with the design, integration and/or support of vendor packages within an overall enterprise architecture.
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks & industry models (TOGAF, ITIL and BIAN).
- Prior Consultant/Consulting experience strongly preferred
- TOGAF and IAF Certifications highly preferred
- Understand enterprise architecture frameworks and enterprise IT management frameworks, identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications, and global infrastructure assets
- Broad enterprise systems experience including MSFT, IBM, Oracle, and custom Java/.NET applications
- Advanced ITIL or ISO 20000 certifications
- Mandarin Speaking preferred
STARTING SALARY: $128,000 plus Employees Health and other benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $128,000.00 /year
- * 10+ years of experience in technology, including 5+ years: 10 years (Required)