Grey Incorporated is a newly founded company based in Dallas with high aspirations and a plan to come to market with a bang. Our strategy is simple: create an amazing product that brings the most value to our customers. We are developing a suite of products, including: Point of Sale system, Supply Chain Management system, and Peer-to-peer transaction platform utilizing the blockchain technology.
The company is led by a group of highly motivated and well-versed young people, backed by a group of established advisors in fields, such as; Computer Engineering, Cybersecurity, Cloud Computing, and more.
The role of our Lead Software Engineer will entail much more than just the “sit and code” environment. You will be prompted to showcase the full range of your capabilities by assisting with architecture, design, hands-on development, and more. If you wish to contribute on a large scale and want your opinion to matter, this is the place you want to be.
We expect you to have:
- At least 3 years of tangible work experience in a software engineering/development role
- Ability to demonstrate completed projects and walk through code
- Experience with REST APIs and client-server architectures
- Understanding of SDLC and CI/CD
- Experience with tools, such as: AWS, ECS, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Kafka
- Knowledge of building organized code with security principles in mind and maintaining it
- Positive attitude and hunger for solving problems
- Understanding of the blockchain technology
- Experience with building PCI compliant systems or systems with high emphasis on data security
- Experience with AI (Machine learning/Data mining)
- Proficiency in Go
- Research and/or development with blockchain
- Open source project contribution
- Advanced (M.S.) degree or a longer work history
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- tangible: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Dallas, TX 75201 (Preferred)