MG Stover & Co. is fast growing financial services firm headquartered in Denver with an additional office in NYC. We provide accounting and reporting services to alternative investment funds. Our fund accounting team is involved with all aspects of the client engagement and are critical to the success of the company. They are deeply involved in the portfolio, financial and investor accounting of the pooled investment vehicles. While all asset classes are serviced, many of our newly acquired clients focus on the digital assets / cryptocurrency asset class.
Manager, Fund Accounting – Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology
The ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience auditing investment funds, or performing investment fund accounting and will be a member of our hedge fund team. This position is located in our New York office.
- Manage 10-20 client engagements with a support team of fund accountants
- Develop a thorough knowledge of each client engagement to ensure high quality service
- Manage, support, and train a team to ensure accurate and timely client deliverables
- Assist with onboarding of new clients to ensure a smooth transition
- Coordinate year-end audit with client and independent auditors
- Provide input on client profitability measurement
- Contribute to internal initiatives related to new services and/or reporting
- Proactively suggest improvements to continually raise the level of service and deliverables
- Help build and maintain the firm’s ethical culture through all of your actions.
- Develop and sustain relationships internally and externally
- Maintain thorough knowledge of industry accounting standards
Required: The desired candidate will have an bachelor or master degree in accounting and be detail oriented, organized and able to manage various engagements and their deadlines.
Preferred: CPA or CPA candidate
Preferred: Experience with investment fund auditing or accounting
MG Stover offers a competitive compensation package including 100% medical & dental premium coverage for Employees and 75% for Dependents, 24 days of PTO plus Holidays, 100% 401K match, ongoing professional training, CPA Bonus, CPE expense coverage.
No recruiter calls please.