Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity by helping create an open financial system for the world. We are focused on making digital currency accessible to everyone and are guided by two key principles: be the most trusted company in our industry and create products that are easy to use.
GDAX plays a critical role in achieving that vision. As public blockchains create an open financial system for the world, sophisticated traders will need a place to discover, access, and exchange digital assets. We are focused on building the most trusted and secure digital asset exchange for institutions and professional traders. These traders will bring important liquidity to the industry, providing improved price stability and enabling more people to participate in an open financial system.
We are looking for someone to who has a strong track record of monitoring market activity for unhealthy conditions, working with Compliance teams to ensure an orderly and fair marketplace. You will become an expert in our electronic trading systems, and a crucial part of our fastest growing business units. If you’re excited about bringing a new asset class to the financial world, apply today.
- Manage all Coinbase markets, including the opening and closing of order books.
- Implement and maintain the Coinbase Market Rules, ensuring an orderly and fair marketplace.
- Monitor market activity for unhealthy conditions or abnormal activity or behavior, liaising with Compliance and Market Structure as necessary.
- Partner with Institutional Coverage to respond to client needs such as cancelling orders, answering trade/execution questions, and facilitating the collection and analysis of market data.
- Become an expert in Coinbase’s electronic trading systems, network connectivity, and market data channels.
- Ensure daily operational processes are completed, such as Coinbase Index updates, settlement data calculations, and trading fee rebates.
- Provide market incident support, triaging the issue and completing retrospectives for all events.
- 3-5+ years working in an operational role at a U.S. exchange, marketplace, or financial institution.
- SQL experience is a must have for this role, as we scale and build we need someone with basic knowledge.
- Securities market experience, with FINRA Series 55 and Series 24 licenses a plus.
- Experience working across one or more asset classes such as equities, FX, commodities, and derivatives.
- Strong data analysis, organization, and interpersonal communication skills: SQL
- Ability to perform in high stress environments.
- A demonstrated passion for cryptocurrency markets.