Are you curious? We’re looking for a super star research intern, someone who enjoys the ins and outs of media. This is mostly a news research and curation role– the employee will conduct daily searches against a list of companies and topics. They’ll also be asked to organize, catalog and deliver their findings.
This role will include…
- Pulling entertainment/advertising data and developing insights
- Tracking, reporting, and presenting our clients in the news
- Reading and reporting on the news as it pertains to our clients, on a daily and weekly basis
- Building campaign and media coverage reports
- Creating and maintaining media lists (via Google, Cision, Meltwater)
- Assisting with publishing on WordPress, across social/video platforms, and via newsletters (Mailchimp)
About Fabric — Fabric Media is a creative communication company with strong TV, media and innovation practices. Our clients and partners are disruptors across VR, AR, AI, blockchain, data, production, agencies, advertising and more. We’re based in Venice and host events at our studio — movie nights, comedy shows, concerts, etc all intended to better our local community and world at large. This is an awesome job if you’re interested in the future, communications, marketing, press relations, technology, entertainment, data, etc. You will be awesome at this job if you’re naturally organized, curious, hard working, positive, and exhibit strong attention to detail. This position is paid and there is room for growth.
Spare us the standard boring cover letter—send us your resume and a few sentences on who you are and what you are looking to get out of this internship. Please include relevant links and your availability.
Job Type: Internship
- High school (Required)
- Venice, CA 90291 (Preferred)