GEMINI TRUST COMPANY, LLC
NEW YORK, NY
Job Description: Operations Associate
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a digital asset exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, and store digital assets such as bitcoin and ether. Gemini is a New York trust company that is held to the highest level of fiduciary obligations, capital reserve requirements, and banking compliance standards. Gemini was founded in 2014, by brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, to build a bridge to the future of money. For more information, visit Gemini.com.
This position is full-time at Gemini’s office in New York City, and will report to the Director of Facilities. The Operations Associate will be responsible for creating and sustaining a supportive environment for employees. This role will be responsible for making sure the day to day operations of the Gemini Headquarters run smoothly and in line with the company’s culture. They will be part of a team of individuals dedicated to supporting the company through rapid growth, and beyond. It is important to note that we are looking for someone who is passionate about this role and Gemini’s values, and to preferably be on this journey for a minimum of 2-4 years.
- Manage the office operations of the US Headquarters with over 100 employees
- Create and maintain a clean, organized and enjoyable environment for all Gemini personnel
- Maximize the company’s assets to promote the Gemini culture
- Assist in planning and executing in-house or off-site activities, like lunches, wellness outings,
celebrations and conferences
- Ordering all office supplies while adhering to a designated budget
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with various department on office equipment needs
- Assist in contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
- Adhere to office budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
Competitive base salary, health benefits, and equity.
Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.