Are you in the cutting edge of Healthcare, Insurance and Life Sciences and telecommunications industries? Our client is looking for a North America Practice Leader in Mobile Healthcare, Insurance and Life sciences, telecommunications industries with deep domain expertise as well breadth/ depth in mobile, IOT, Microservices, API and Blockchain technologies. You will work with the top healthcare, insurance and Life Sciences companies to build transformative solutions that will disrupt these industries and build best in class customer experiences. We are looking for a leader to build and expand our HIL mobile footprint by focusing on redefining our go to market strategy and key offerings in the segment. You will have the opportunities to engage with our clients who are some of the top global healthcare, insurance and Life sciences firms to convert challenges in to opportunities across various constituents. The ideal candidate will have 15+ years consulting and industry experience in the HIL industries, telcom, as well as other segments leading mobile initiatives and setting strategy for key clients including managing a mobile roadmap and strategy, working with integrated product delivery teams to build innovative mobile solutions.
· Global, strategic leadership responsible for defining our go to market strategy and solutions roadmap for the Healthcare, Insurance, Life Sciences, telcom and as well as other non-BFS segments
· People management of the mobile HIL team comprised of mobile technologists and strategists in the US, EU & APAC
· Demonstrated experience building digital health platforms governed by a Quality Management System from inception through to the clinical trials phase and FDA Medical Device Class II/III approval
· Familiarity with building mobile solutions serving the global insurance markets ( or demonstrated willingness to learn) including PNC, Health Life & Commercial insurance lines
· Achieving operational excellence by managing segment revenue, margin and utilization goals
· Drive growth strategy and radiation into existing health care accounts and grow business.
· Presales support to Healthcare and Insurance sales teams with support for mobile RFPs and initiatives including building POCs, Customer presentations.
· Represent Company’s mobile practices at various domestic and international HIL conferences.
· Ability to engage with our clients at all levels within the organization & turn ideas into actionable technology that will change the future of our client’s business ( es).
· High on empathy and expertise in coming up with innovative mobile Solution for health care problems.
· Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems and mobile technologies
· Leadership role managing deployments of enterprise or consumer-facing mobile software systems using industry standard environments including native iOS & Android, Hybrid or MADP’s.
Expertise in ….
· Managing the pre-sales process by taking ownership of the solution from end to end, and be responsible for translating functional requirements into an actionable, mobile, IOT, service transformation or blockchain solution
· Working with the client to defining and document technical requirements for the implementation of the mobile and other solutions.
· Understanding various non-functional aspects in mobile application design and provide a solution to optimize performance, scalability etc.
· Understanding with current trends in iOS, Android, HTML5, CSS3, and other mobile frameworks/accelerators & MADP’s
· Understanding of Microservices architecture and API technologies like Mulesoft and mBaaS platforms like Kinvey, Apigee etc.
· Experience with Blockchain technologies, platforms is a significant plus
· Experience with IOT, connected health solutions is a plus
· Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
· Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
· Experience with Enterprise Mobile Device Management ( MDM) solutions
· Experience with mobile analytics and KPI measurement best practices
· Responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of mobile solutions and technologies
· Contribute toward excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
· Lead and mentor development teams
· Experience working with cross functional teams consisting of project managers, business analysts, UX/UI designers, architects, developers and QA engineers