ConsenSys is a venture production studio and the leading technology firm in blockchain globally. We deliver products, solutions and platforms built using blockchain technology to transform how business is done in complex network of buyers, suppliers and consumers.
Our teams are busy at work building the future of identity, financial markets, commerce, the music industry, security, and infrastructure, and more. To accomplish this we’ve built out a flat organizational structure which we call the ConsenSys Mesh: a network of individuals & teams working autonomously and towards the same goal. Our mission is to use these decentralized solutions to fundamentally reshape the economic, social, and political operating systems of the planet. If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement, we would love for you to join us.
About Diligence at ConsenSys:
ConsenSys Diligence is expanding its efforts on smart contract security ( https://consensys.github.io/smart-contract-best-practices ) to meet the needs of external clients such as 0x, TrueBit, and Aragon, as well as home-grown platforms including uPort ( https://uport.me/ ), Gnosis ( http://gnosis.pm/ ), and Virtue Poker ( https://virtue.poker/ ), and enterprise clients. Our aim is to build the most technically-gifted and engineering-focused blockchain security team.
We started our Certifications project to make it easier for users and the Ethereum community to decide which smart contracts meet certain security standards. The only smart contracts worth using are the ones that actually behave the way users expect, and Certifications will help everyone decide which contracts those are.
- Work closely with the Product Lead to define features that provide value for our users
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and the rest of the product team to ship code
- Use a data-driven approach to measure the impact of ad campaigns and improve marketing strategies
- Participate in the QA process by developing clear, specific, and testable acceptance criteria
- Demonstrated ability to learn new things quickly
- Desire to work in a company that strives to operate with minimal hierarchy
- Desire and competence for self-directed work that produces value without needing to be told what is worth doing
- Product management experience
- Experience working as part of a remote team
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Experience participating in cryptocurrency communities
- Familiarity with the legal landscape around cryptocurrencies
- Demonstrated interest in Ethereum, smart contracts, and/or cryptoeconomics
- Technical background
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys:
- The forefront of a revolution. At ConsenSys we fundamentally believe that a next generation of technologies presents the opportunity to create a more just and equitable society.
- A dynamic startup environment. ConsenSys is a thought leader in the blockchain space and we are absorbing a significant portion of the mindshare. This is both exciting and challenging, as we learn to scale our organization while adhering to the principles of decentralization.
- Continuous learning. You’ll be constantly exposed to new languages, frameworks and ideas from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
- Deep technical challenges. This entire ecosystem is about 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much work to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. ConsenSys is building the technology platforms that can get us to those next thresholds of scale.
Click here ( http://bit.ly/2J0PwfB ) for the latest updates from ConsenSys.