***CONTRACTOR HELP NEEDED FOR EMERGING CRYPTOCURRENCY TECHNOLOGY PRODUCT***
We are a technology consulting company with a 12-year track record of successes and thousands of software development projects. This is a very special and unique opportunity for someone to join the Saritasa team on a contract basis and contribute to the emerging crypto currency product development.
Our Headquarters is in Southern California. We are 150+ (and growing) passionate, hard working, people that know a lot about Mobile, Web, Database/Architecture, Cloud, IoT, VR/AR, Crypto Currency and whatever is the newest and coolest technological innovations.
As a Product Manager you will be working with talented team of project managers, technical architects and, of course, client. You will be responsible for navigating the product development through and see how it’s coming together into functional release. You will have direct influence on the final product in a very collaborative environment.
We cater to a wide range of clients: from start ups with innovative – change the world – ideas, to businesses that need technology to stay competitive, stay relevant or increase efficiencies. Our expertise is not in a specific vertical, it is in creating technology solutions (and designs) to solve problems.
- You passionate about technology and crypto currency movement.
- You take ownership of product, and your duties and responsibilities.
- You are great communicator that can communicate complex thoughts or concepts in a simple language.
- You can quickly identify roots causes of problems, offer solutions, and execute.
- You can clearly understand the clients needs and desires and define a Product that satisfies those needs.
- Understand the business requirements of the product from the client’s perspective
- Collaborate with the clients to find creative and innovative solutions for their products.
- Ensure the vision of the product develops as it evolves through all phases of planning, design & development.
- Work with Project Manager and development team to facilitate development workflow
- Mitigate product risk with smart decisions.
- 5+ years of experience in a Product Manager role
- Technology background, preferable in cryptocurrency
- Strong understanding of UI/UX
- Strong client-facing skills
- Available 30-40 hours a week