Blockchain is the world’s leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for a Product Manager, Internationalization to work on the world’s most popular wallet, which currently supports over 23 million users in 140 countries. Today the Blockchain wallet is translated to 25 languages.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
This is an important role at Blockchain. You will be responsible for defining and implementing the internationalization roadmap for our suite of products. Specifically, you will:
- Be passionate and driven about delivering culture- and locale-appropriate experiences at scale, using state of the art automated internationalization strategies, for Blockchain’s entire portfolio of products.
- Launch Blockchain’s wallet and other products into new markets.
- Improve processes across the company for launching new product features across many languages, while moving quickly and maintaining quality.
- Work closely with product, marketing, operations, and other engineering teams to define technical and product roadmaps and ensure timely delivery of well-localized software that translates meaningfully across different countries all over the world.
- Build a culture of trust and collaboration between engineers and teams across multiple offices and time zones.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- International experience in launching and adapting for new markets and languages.
- Meaningful experience building, shipping, and scaling consumer facing, software products with at least two successful product launches under your belt.
- Work closely with our marketing, product and comms teams to prioritize and execute on efforts to help grow other languages and better understand the experience of users in these markets.
- Product management management experience working with productive, high functioning, and distributed teams.
- Active participation in a team’s career development, having managed engineers and manager’s performance with proper mentorship and coaching.
- Desire to foster a hardworking, collaborative and creative team culture in one of the most challenging and dynamic industries in tech.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at every level – within teams, within the company, to users, and other audiences.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Great office location in Shoreditch (London) or Soho (New York).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Apple Equipment.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to github, stackoverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).