We are a multi-asset investment firm that focuses on systematic trading in both blockchain/digital asset and traditional financial markets. Our entrepreneurial spirit and drive to innovate propel our success in these complex and competitive markets.
We leverage our years of experience in identifying and building systematic trading strategies and supporting infrastructure to profitably trade in the most competitive electronic markets in the world. We combine our collective knowledge and experience with our collaborative culture and focused efficiency, forging ahead into exciting emerging markets.
As a Recruiter and HR Associate, you will work very closely with the Head of Strategic Growth and Business Development to source, hire, and engage talent. You will facilitate recruitment across multiple teams and projects, actively sourcing candidates for all of the firm’s open roles. You will learn the nuances of our business and attend networking and other relevant events as the face of the firm. You will also collaborate with hiring managers to draft job descriptions and develop tailored recruitment strategies for various open positions. You will also handle recruitment coordination, corresponding directly with candidates to schedule onsites, code tests and to conduct first-round phone screens. You will act as a resource for new hires, providing an overview of our benefits, conducting background checks, and coordinating first-day details with the hiring team and new employee.
Finally, you will act as an approachable, enthusiastic point-person for firm-wide HR queries and employee relations issues. You will act as a liaison between employees and our PEO, which handles the bulk of our payroll and benefits functions.
This is an exciting, highly-visible role with unlimited growth potential as the firm continues to rapidly expand.
You should be:
- A true “people person,” comfortable communicating eloquently and seamlessly via email, phone, and in-person with candidates/employees
- An intuitive problem-solver with a knack for finding creative solutions
- A self-starter with an interest in recruitment, technology, and finance
- Intellectually curious and analytical
- Detail-oriented; yet highly capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing
- 1-2 years of experience in a related position or in sales/marketing
- A bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record
- Strong, proven communication skills (both writing and speaking)
- Experience in a start-up or fast-paced environment