Blockchain isn’t just about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies….
“Blockchain is nothing less than the second generation of the Internet. It will change every institution, in some ways more that the first generation did”
McKinsey & Company Report May 2017
This is your opportunity to join the blockchain revolution with Boardwalktech and make a lot of money doing it. Boardwalktech is seeking regional account executives in the US with experience in: 6 figure plus enterprise sales, complex solution selling, and supply chain processes to drive new client growth. Competitive salary, aggressive commission plan, equity and benefits.
You’ll be solution selling Boardwalk Enterprise Blockchain to LOB and IT leadership for new clients in target verticals including Manufacturing, High Tech, CPG, Retail/Apparel, Food/Beverage, and Finance/Insurance in the Boston/New England region.
- You’ll be trained and guided by an executive team that has been with Boardwalktech for the long term.
- With new investment comes increased pressure to deliver numbers and closed deals – we are looking for candidates who excel under pressure.
- You will learn customer needs and translate how they can uniquely satisfy those needs with Boardwalk Enterprise Blockchain
- You’ll have marketing support in lead generation from SDRs as well as from investment in industry analysts, conferences, and published marketing material promoting Boardwalk Enterprise Blockchain.
- You will supplement SDR generated leads with your own reach out to build relationships and pipeline.
- You will review weekly progress with executive team using our CRM and will ensure that you are generating the pipeline depth to reach quota
- You will meet with prospective clients, move deals through the sales process and close them – then work with the customer success team to ensure a smooth transition.
- 10+ years enterprise software sales experience with a track record of working remotely successfully and attaining quota with deal outcomes above 6 figures.
- Experience with large enterprise clients and complex sales cycles consistently performing in the top 20%.
- Amazing communications skills and the ability to identify client problems and needs and translate them into software solutions.
- Some expertise in supply chain and domain experience in one or more of the following verticals: Manufacturing, High Tech, CPG, Retail/Apparel, Finance/Insurance
- Hands-on and agile – understand and seek the demands of high growth environment
- Energetic self-starter who is proactive in holding yourself accountable to a consistent sales process and can work remotely.
- Comfort and experience building relationships with C level LOB and IT Executives.
- Travel required
- 4-year bachelor’s degree
Based in Cupertino, Ca, Boardwalktech is on a mission to be the on-ramp for the enterprise to blockchain. This is a very exciting time for Boardwalktech as demand for blockchain and new investment drives our growth. Our foundational IP developed over 10 years ago is a time-based digital ledger – the core technology of blockchain. And while other companies are developing blockchain offerings, Boardwalktech has had blockchain in its DNA for over 10 years building applications for companies including Coke, Apple, Vineyard Vines, PwC and many others.
The patented platform provides a new, unique approach to delivering blockchain applications that are integrated with existing enterprise processes and applications for multi-party enterprise networks, one of the shortcomings of existing approaches.
Boardwalk Enterprise Blockchain enables many of the worlds’ leading companies to slash inefficiencies, reduce fraud, and eliminate intermediary process steps in multi-party networks by increasing visibility and the level of trust in transactions through this platform.
If being on the leading edge of the blockchain revolution excites you, you have a passion for bringing your experience and knowledge in enterprise software sales to this role, and you relish the prospect of a fast paced, high growth/ high reward opportunity, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
- Selling enterprise software to C-level executives: 3 years
- Enterprise Software Sales: 10 years
- SAP, Oracle, JDA or other supply chain: 2 years
- supply chain process: 3 years
- Boston, Massachusetts