Capable of writing high quality reports on blockchain and cryptocurrency markets and technology. Be able to identify macro themes and trends, interpret new developments and possibly incomplete data, and build conceptual models using graphs and charts that are both presentable and understandable.
- 1-2+ year of blockchain analysis and research experience
- Degree in applicable technical fields (CS, Finance, Mathematics) OR be able to demonstrate deep understanding of the technologies that underpin digital assets (public key cryptography, distributed systems, consensus mechanisms)
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Genuine curiosity/understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain technologies
What FRSH offers:
One on one mentoring
Access to Sr. leadership
Professional skills building
Strong cross industry network development
Action plan for career goals
Multiple Routes to Leadership
Real opportunity for accelerated growth
This is a two month internship with the opportunity to be hired full-time upon completion. First month is unpaid and second month is paid. We are hoping you are the best opportunity for hire.
If you feel like you are a good fit, you must include any relevant projects, social media links, and your cover letter where you tell us a little about yourself and why you think you’d be a great addition to our team!
**Social and cover letter are required**
*All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.*
* Not offering sponsorship until 2019.*