Banyak Group is a boutique executive search, consultancy, and advisory firm. We specialize in retained recruitment, providing human capital management consulting, and career advisement within the global investment management, technology, and the blockchain industries.
Founded in 2012, Banyak Group has partnered with the world’s most prestigious hedge funds, private equity funds, asset managers, family offices, investment banks, technology, and blockchain companies. By providing superior service, results, and value to our clients and candidates, we continue to be a most effective, innovative, and reliable partner.
Banyak Group work culture is entrepreneurial; we believe in creating a space for innovation. Being in a people focused industry means providing excellent and ethical service. We believe this level of excellence begins with our team. We are seeking competitive spirits, self-starters, and detail oriented individuals with an interest in finance, technology, blockchain, social media, and consulting. This is an excellent opportunity for positioning your future post-collegiate career.
What we promise you:
World-class training in human capital identification and research, coaching to strengthen your relationship management skills, professional writing, and the tools to create successful careers in Finance, Executive Search and Human Resources, and Consulting.
As a Summer Research Associate, your responsibilities will be to support the Executive team of Banyak Group. You will be expected to research current events, which includes news related to human capital and people moves, capital markets, cutting edge technology including machine learning and data science, and major global events. A successful Summer Research Associate is a strong writer and will also be preparing and writing content to be used on our social media outlets. Additionally, a Summer Research Associate will assist in the ongoing development of the firm’s market mapping, candidate base development, and participate in the ongoing development of search strategy and coaching methodology and procedure.
Key Personal Characteristics:
- Follow financial / capital markets and global events that impact various investible markets.
- Experienced in content creation and the usage of social media outlets.
- Successful candidates have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and result oriented work environment.
- Strong work ethic that is consistently exhibited in attitude, reliability, competitiveness, resilience, confidence, and a determination to succeed.
- Self-motivated problem solvers that are highly attentive to detail; able to work well under deadlines with a focus on deliverables of daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills essential, up to date with latest technology and comfortable with marketing, social media, power-point, excel and word. Strong writing, organizational and presentation skills important for client work.
This internship will be located in our Gowanus Brooklyn Coworking location.
Job Type: Internship
- High school or equivalent (Required)