WHO WE ARE:
SeeleTech provides a multi-chain framework with high performance and high throughput. We are actively working on the next generation of blockchain technology which make large scale transactions and smooth value transfer among different blockchain networks seamless. With offices in San Francisco, London, Singapore, Shenzhen, Seele is cultivating a fast growing ecosystem. Currently, we have the following positions open.
We’re looking for research scientists to join our top tier research team based in San Francisco. The candidates will be developing the cutting edge blockchain consensus algorithms.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- · Thoroughly understand all current publicly available consensus algorithms and performance bottlenecks of the various blockchain platforms. Be familiar with cryptography.
- · Understand P2P network and TCP/IP protocol.
- · Work independently with minimum provision. Develop various algorithms that will be implemented and used by the Seele blockchain platform.
- · Be a team player and contribute ideas to the research team.
- · Respond to requests and answer questions from development team.
- · Become a thought-leader to better exploit the potential of Seele blockchain and participate in the development of new and ground-breaking concepts and framework.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- · A PhD degree in computer science, math, statistics, or physics.
- · Research experience in algorithms, AI, math modeling. Cryptography is a plus. Having scientific publications is big plus.
- · Be able to code in at least one programming language.
- · Good communication skills.
- · Passionate about doing independent research.
- · Excellent problem-solving skills.
- · Organized self-starter, highly motivated, and able to thrive with minimal guidance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $250,000.00 /year