Udacity’s mission is to democratize education. We’re an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development. Udacity is looking for people to join our Learning Products team. If you love a challenge, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
As a Senior Product Manager on the team, you will drive the vision and execution of the curricular programs that will prepare students with skills for the jobs in the growing field of Blockchain.
- Lead the full product cycle: ideation, research, design, development, and launch and ongoing performance for Blockchain learning products
- Maintain the overall vision for the program and its positioning as part of Udacity-wide content offering.
- Work alongside curriculum, services, program management, marketing and partnerships team to deliver best in class student experience
- Identify new market openings, define strategy, and lead the execution of products in the Blockchain space
- Plans course offerings to meet shifting student and employer needs
- Monitor and improve performance and student-outcomes of Nanodegree(s)
- Drive student demand and ultimately define program success by students’ jobs outcomes
- 5+ years consumer product management or impressive business experience (strategy consulting, product marketing, general management at top tier companies)
- Excellent understanding of blockchain technology and trends in the space with the ability to explain them
- Demonstrated ability to lead and execute multiple cross-functional projects. Ability to work between teams, functions and geographies, with high autonomy and little guidance.
- Intuition for what makes a great product, high attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – ability to operate in ambiguity
- Internal and external evangelism, building support for direction inside the company and community of diehard fans outside the company
- Data driven analytic and strategic thinker with track record of leveraging data, asking the right questions to build models and frameworks to make decisions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.