Status is building powerful decentralized apps on Ethereum that change the way we do things on the web. Our rapidly growing team is made up of self-motivated individuals who prosper in a fast-paced environment and value the ability to work from anywhere.
As a product, Status is an open source discovery tool for the Ethereum blockchain that makes it easy for anyone to access apps and services built on the decentralized web. Status also allows users to browse, chat, make payments and more.
Although still in its infancy, blockchain technology is developing rapidly and is poised to have a profound impact on our social, financial and legal systems. By joining us, you’ll help to craft the way people interact with these technologies.
We are looking for someone who is excited by the impact blockchain will have upon society and is eager to help tell the story of Status. As a Social Media Manager, you will leverage data and both product and consumer insights to effectively communicate the benefits of Status to the world.
- Day to day management of all Status social media accounts
- Creation and management of editorial calendar in line with company marketing initiatives
- Copywriting and content production for social media channels inline with SEO best practices
- Cultivation of leads within all social channels
- Creative concepting for development of brand awareness and social campaigns
- Set goals and KPI’s for social engagement and growth
- Reporting on social engagement and findings
- A deep knowledge of blockchain technology, open source software, and an understanding of its communities and culture.
- Ability to speak confidently in highly technical developer channels across all social platforms on topics such as the web3 stack and the protocols native to ethereum
- 2+ years marketing and social media experience.
- High proficiency and understanding of social platforms
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills – Must have experience crafting and evangelizing product messages, and developing creative product marketing content.
- Experience in brand positioning, and growth marketing
Working at Status
We’re a remote team of made up of 60 people scattered around the globe. Everyone at Status works from a location of their choosing – and we all meet up twice a year to strategize and strengthen our relationships.
We care deeply about open source software, and our organizational structure does away with a strict hierarchy and fixed work hours. We believe in working with a high degree of autonomy while supporting the team’s priorities.