Primary job responsibilities
- Take part in designing and architecting license and crypto compliance management solutions for Red Hat offerings
- Implement license and crypto compliance management software for Red Hat offerings
- Work closely with engineering teams to ensure the solutions integrate with Red Hat offerings development process efficiently.
- Work closely with Legal team to ensure the solutions meet legal requirements
- Work in a globally distributed team
- Proficiency in software development processes; 2+ years of experience in a release engineering, quality assurance, operations, or development environment
- Experience in open source software development
- Proficiency in Python and Django programming
- Experience in writing various tests for your code and doing code reviews
- Experience in working in agile software development teams
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English
- High responsibility and accountability
- Experience in DevOps and CI/CD tools like Jenkins and Ansible
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.