Company: Subdream Labs (subsidiary of Subdream Studios)
Location: Los Altos, CA
Job Type: Contract with possible Full-Time extension.
Subdream Labs is hiring! Be a part of a great new game platform built on blockchain technology. Subdream Labs is a subsidiary of Subdream Studios, a successful VR studio founded in January 2017. Subdream Labs is currently in development of Yumerium, a decentralized gaming platform that rewards gamers and reviewers for doing what they love, playing!
Subdream Labs has members around the globe, but mostly in the United States and Korea. We are looking for a software engineer with a passion for what we do (gaming and blockchain) with the ability the bridge Korean and American engineering teams. We would love to hire someone with web development and blockchain experience, but engineers without these qualities are invited apply so long as they are fast learners and can pick things up quickly. Due to our start-up environment, we are looking for someone with a wide range of skills that can always find something to do.
- Communicate with Korean and American engineering team.
- Identify problems and develop solutions for the website.
- Create value by proposing and developing additional features.
Required Skills and Traits:
- Advanced to native Korean fluency.
- Experience working with a team, especially if the team was global.
- Able to write efficient and legible code.
- Ability to understand or identify problems and develop a solution for both internal and external teams.
- Knowledgeable in web development, whether theoretical or practical.
Desired Skills and Traits:
- Knowledge in Ethereum or other blockchain technologies.
- Passionate about video games and their development.
- Experience with game development engines (Unity, Unreal, Godot, etc.)
- Experience working with people internationally, specifically the Korea.
- Additional languages are welcome (Mandarin, Japanese, Spanish).
If you are excited to get started in a globally funded company with a start-up vibe and awesome breaking technologies, don’t hesitate to apply. We hope to hear from you soon!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Los Altos, CA (Required)
- Korean (Required)
- English (Required)