ConsenSys is the leading technology firm in blockchain globally. ConsenSys Solutions is our strategy and corporate venturing unit that provides strategic advisory, ideation and use case designing, and new venture and platform development services to enterprise and government clients – helping them discover, explore and develop blockchain solutions. Our teams have led some of the most innovative blockchain production implementations in the world.
We are busy building the future of identity, financial markets, commerce, security and infrastructure, and more. We help governments and enterprises deliver products, solutions and platforms built using blockchain technology to transform how business is done across complex networks of buyers, suppliers and consumers.
About the role
An interest in blockchain technology and a broad skillset is important. You will be joining a diverse team of business and technology specialists working together to develop new blockchain solutions to help deliver next generation social, economic and political systems. You will be comfortable working across a range of engagements and tasks – conducting strategic analysis, running client workshops or scrum teams – but will bring a venturing mindset and requisite skillset to deliver the highest quality outcomes at pace.
We’re looking for candidates at all experience levels, from Practice Leads to Consultants with a minimum of 3 years’ experience – ideally you have worked at a top tier strategy consulting firm or gained similar experience from leading technology or industry players. We have openings in Dubai, London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Toronto and Washington.
We are literally shaping the future of decentralized technology, and we’re looking for exceptional talent to help us change the world!
- Strategy development
- Impact assessment / Opportunity mapping
- Use case ideation & proposition design
- Business model innovation
- Business case development
- Developing Proof of Concepts
- New product and venture design
Are you able to interpret existing business models and see where new technologies could be beneficial or disruptive? Could you explain how blockchain works to a C-level audience? Can you connect the dots in a different way to create genuinely new product or business opportunities?
If you’re someone that thrives in a highly ambiguous, lightning-fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined and resilient are a key requirement, we would love to hear from you.
As a Strategic Consultant / Venture Architect you will have:
- 3-5 years’ of experience in a strategic advisory / consulting firm as a Business Analyst or Digital Strategy Consultant
- Knowledge of and passion for cutting edge technologies/digital initiatives (blockchain/Ethereum knowledge would be beneficial but not mandatory)
- Strong consulting skillset: hypothesis-led problem solving, framing and communicating complex ideas, thinking strategically
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle – Agile methodologies
- Entrepreneurial, curious, creative, and have a track record for thinking innovatively
- A proven leader with exceptional drive and commitment
- Outstanding academic track record from a leading university
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Comfortable in rapidly changing, highly ambiguous environments
- Self-accountable, with a drive for constant self improvement
- A knowledge sharer, always willing to help the wider team