ConsenSys is a venture production studio and the leading technology firm in blockchain globally. We deliver products, solutions and platforms built using blockchain technology to transform how business is done in complex network of buyers, suppliers and consumers.
Our teams are busy at work building the future of identity, financial markets, commerce, the music industry, security and infrastructure, and more. To accomplish this we’ve built out a flat organizational structure which we call the ConsenSys Mesh; a network of individuals & teams working autonomously and towards the same goal. If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement, we would love for you to join us
About Customer Success at ConsenSys:
The Customer Success team provides dedicated, tailor made support solutions to emerging ConsenSys ventures. Being a newly formed function within ConsenSys, Support Engineers will have ample latitude in shaping and executing a shared customer success vision.
About the role:
Support Engineers serve as the first point of contact between product and customer, resolving complex customer-driven queries and issues, and will demonstrate acuity in cutting edge technology.
- Provide technical support for Ethereum and ConsenSys applications.
- Ability to rapidly learn and adapt to new technical products is seen as a key differentiator.
- Manage and communicate technical product features to end-users.
- Technical and account management issues resolution according to established process.
- Deliver tactful, polite responses to customer inquiries, using assertion when necessary.
- Root cause investigation of issues and producing best suitable solution.
- Documentation of common issues, and ongoing contribution to knowledge base.
- Work with product teams and communicate general technical improvements to prevent ongoing issues.
- Monitor and keep a pulse on the various Ethereum social media outlets, remain attuned to customer opinions and needs, and vocalize findings to product team.
Nice to have:
- Ability to concisely communicate product updates on various issues, such as new features or additions, and provide technical responses to more complex issues.
- Demonstrated ability to think on feet and resolve issues in a fast paced, emerging ecosystem.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs.
- Demonstrate a high-level understanding of Ethereum, Ethereum development, and the blockchain ecosystem.
- Familiarity and interest in non-hierarchical decision-making and decentralized systems.
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys:
- The forefront of a revolution. At ConsenSys we fundamentally believe that a next generation of technologies presents the opportunity to create a more just and equitable society.
- A dynamic startup environment. ConsenSys is a thought leader in the blockchain space and we are absorbing a significant portion of the mindshare. This is both exciting and challenging, as we learn to scale our organization while adhering to the principles of decentralization.
- Continuous learning. You’ll be constantly exposed to new languages, frameworks and ideas from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
- Deep technical challenges. This entire ecosystem is about 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much work to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. ConsenSys is building the technology platforms that can get us to those next thresholds of scale.
Clickhere ( http://bit.ly/2J0PwfB ) for the latest updates from ConsenSys.