At Bogart Capital Services we offer a variety of technology and analysis services to firms in the financial services and digital (crypto-) assets industries. Our team strives to provide value and a competitive advantage through understanding business objectives, identifying the optimal technology tools, and crafting innovative, comprehensive solutions.
As a Technology Analyst at BCS, you will help create, grow and maintain complex technology infrastructure and software solutions for our clients. You will have the opportunity to apply your skills and creativity to tackle a wide variety of challenges, constantly expand your technical and business-related knowledge, and have direct impact on business operations on a daily basis. The ideal candidate should have knowledge of:
- C++ object-oriented design and development.
- Python development / scripting.
- Linux OS usage, administration, optimization.
- Cloud architecture (ideally AWS).
- Revision Control Systems.
- Relational Databases (structure, SQL scripting).
- MS Office, with emphasis on Excel.
Exposure to financial markets and trading concepts, although not essential, is highly desirable.
Job Type: Full-time
- Linux: 1 year (Preferred)
- C++: 2 years (Preferred)
- San Juan, PR (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)